Adventure Activity Development
Boost your corporate events with a made to measure adventure activity. We can design and build an adventure activity specifically for your event.
Highline ropeways, via-ferrata, abseils, ladders, zip-lines, bridges, etc. We provide all services you will need from the design, construction, safety management, through to deconstruction.
Since 1997 in partnership with APIC Travaux en Hauteur (acrobatics and high access) we have been building and exploiting adventure sites both temporary and permanent. Our projects are under agreement with local municipalities and departments of state. Our work is checked and validated by an independent testing bureau.
Recent examples of some of our projects :
- Via-Ferrata de Montmin « Roc&Rol's », Annecy (Commercially exploited)
- Construction of Parc Aventure du Grand Bornand, Aravis. (Commercially exploited)
- Opening and equipping multi-pitch sports climbing routes on La Tournette, Annecy. (Public access)
- Development and maintenance of sites climbing walls and delicate mountain trails. (Public access)
- Equipping and clearing the Canyon de Montmin. (Public access)
- Conception of « TyroCanyon® » 2 zip-lines traversing the Canyon de Montmin, Annecy. (Commercially exploited)
- Conception and safety management of a temporary highline ropeway/via-ferrata, including ladders, zip-line and abseil. Constructed onto the cliffs of Tour Saint-Jacques, Annecy for Raid INSA Orange as part of a 4-day Lyon University challenge.
Imagine your own adventure parc. Contact us for more information and a study.